- Dubai Convention Center
- Al Naser Club Stadium- Asian Cup 2019
- MBR School of Government – Design Competition
- Imam Malik College Academic City
- Private International English School
- Dubai Journalists Association
- Training Center- Design Proposal
- Dubai Aviation Authority – Design Competition
- Long Term Care Facility Health Project
- Al Bayan & Emirates Today HQ
Long Term Care Facility Health Project
The proposed Long-term care facility G+1 at Al Mamzar is designed to serve mainly the bedridden patient with all new and latest healthcare facilities. The building consists of 2 floors and a future plan for two more which contains.
The building provides a convenient and comfortable atmosphere and natural light in all rooms and corridors. The Architectural theme and external is entirely modern simple and dynamic with wide spaces of glass facade which provide enough amount of natural daylight in all wards, rooms, and corridors.There are three main wings; each one can accommodate 15 beds with central.